PariWager is committed to providing a fair and reliable gaming experience, and implores its users to wager responsibly. Here are some tips to ensure responsible wagering:
If you have questions or concerns about your own gaming behavior or about that of a friend or family member, a good place to start is the NCRG.
You can also contact a 24 Hour Confidential National Helpline Number: 1-800-522-4700 or New York Specific Number: 877-846-7369 for additional assistance provided by the NCRG.
Founded in 1996 as a charitable organization, the National Center for Responsible Gaming is exclusively devoted to funding research for gaming-related issues and effective methods of treatment. The research is scientific, peer-reviewed, and focused on prevention, diagnostic, intervention and treatment strategies, and advancing public education about responsible gaming.
The NCRG website provides a variety of support and referral sources for help with counseling and crisis support for any affected by a gaming-related issue.
How can you tell if you or someone you know has a gambling problem?
· Have you often gambled longer than you had planned?
· Have you often gambled until your last dollar was gone?
· Have thoughts of gambling caused you to lose sleep?
· Have you used your income or savings to gamble while letting bills go unpaid?
· Have you made repeated, unsuccessful attempts to stop gambling?
· Have you broken the law or considered breaking the law to finance your gambling?
· Have you borrowed money to finance your gambling?
· Have you felt depressed or suicidal because of your gambling losses?
· Have you been remorseful after gambling?
· Have you gambled to get money to meet your financial obligations?
If you or someone you know answered yes to any of these questions and needs help for a gambling problem, call the NRCG numbers above or 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) today.
Help is available 24/7/365.